Recommended delivery date: 3 days before your event.*
Average Arrangement Diameter: 5 to 8 inches.
- If your event is Saturday the latest suggested delivery day is Wednesday.
- Air Plants are available year-round. +
- This package is shipped with 14 arrangements.
- This arrangement features one plant, a blanket of moss, and a unique cholla wood base. This product may have visible glue on underside.
- This plant is spray tinted purple using a solid color as the base flower. Our post harvest team sprays a special flower paint to tint the leaves. The tint might rub off from the plant and temporarily stain hands. Wear gloves when processing and designing with the plants.
- If this plant is submerged, the flower tint may color the water slightly.
- This product is drought tolerant. Please follow Care Instructions to determine watering needs.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
* Air Plants are ground shipped. They may arrive earlier than the selected delivery date at Checkout. To inquire about overnight deliveries, please contact Customer Care to arrange.
+ Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
++ In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Air Plants are shipped directly from our farms. Before shipping your flowers, we prepared them for their journey with proper hydration methods. Just follow these simple steps prior to your event.
- Open you box of flowers and inspect.*
- Immediately soak for 30 minutes to 1 hour by submerging the plant upside down.
- Shake off excessive water and place plants in bright light.
- If your regional area has humid air, mist Air Plants bi-monthly with occasional soaking of the bulb.
- If your regional area has dry air, submerge the plant in water for 2 to 3 hours bi-monthly.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your flowers. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately to 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737).
Tillandsia Air Plants can be grown in multiple settings. After soaking plants upon arrival and drying out in bright light, Air Plants may be attached to your desired surface. Do not place air plants in containers with excessive water, as these prefer to be dry. Tillandsias may be secured in multiple ways:
- Waterproof glue or a hot glue gun. Do not use super glue.
- Wire or fishing line. Do not use copper wire.
- Nails or Staples; only use this option if Air Plant has sufficient roots attached.
FiftyFlowers uses FedEx or UPS for priority overnight delivery service. All deliveries should arrive by 5 pm on your chosen delivery date. Exact delivery times will depend on the service available to your address. Please contact FedEx or UPS to inquire about the guaranteed delivery time for your zip code.
- Deliveries are available Tuesday through Friday. For an additional fee, Saturday delivery is available.
- The day before each item's selected delivery date, you will receive an automatically generated tracking number to track your package(s) online at www.FedEx.com or www.UPS.com. You may also obtain your tracking number online by signing into your FiftyFlowers.com account.
- FedEx or UPS requires a signature at the time of delivery. Please arrange to have someone at your requested delivery location to accept packages. In the event no one is available, please leave a note where the driver will see it and instruct them that no signature is required. Include your name and signature on the note. These instructions release the shipper from responsibility if packages are stolen or contents ruined once they leave the package unattended. A note does not guarantee delivery. It is at the delivery driver's discretion to comply with the request, and in some instances such as with international orders, a signature is required without exception. If you miss your delivery, use your tracking information and contact FedEx at 800-GO-FEDEX or UPS at 800-782-7892 directly to reschedule.
- FedEx and UPS require a valid and working telephone number on all orders.
- Review your shipping address carefully. Incorrect delivery addresses will incur a $20 fee for changes or redirects once the package is en route, and is the recipient's obligation to cover this fee. FiftyFlowers is not responsible for any issues resulting from incorrect delivery information provided. Please note: changes and redirects may not be feasible as the delivery date approaches, especially once a tracking number is assigned.
- FiftyFlowers is not responsible for packages received before or after the specified delivery date, that are lost, stolen or damaged once in the hands of the carrier. In the event your package is delayed, please contact FedEx/UPS directly.
- Shipments to Hawaii and Alaska will incur an additional $45 per box surcharge.
- We do not ship to Canada or Puerto Rico.